Kreis Konitz (Powiat chojnicki)
Kreis Konitz (Polish: Powiat chojnicki, Kashubian: Chònicczi kréz) was a Prussian county in the administrative district Regierungsbezirk Marienwerder from 1818 to 1920, to which most of the villages of the Koschneiderei belonged.
County Kreis Konitz (dark blue) in the administrative district of Regierungsbezirk Marienwerder (light blue)
next to Regierungsbezirk Danzig (light grey), next to the counties Kreis Schlochau, Kreis Flatow,
Kreis Tuchel, Kreis Berent and Kreis Preußisch Stargard
Kreis Konitz was a part of the Province of West Prussia in the Kingdom of Prussia.
In 1910 Kreis Konitz consisted of the city of Konitz and 106 other municipalities and estate districts.
City of Konitz
From 1939 to 1945 the county was established under the name of the Landkreis Konitz
as part of the occupied Poland, administrative district Reichsgau Danzig-West Prussia again.
1945 the region was returned to Poland.